Sharing Christ’s Love in the Community
Organizations that operate in part out of our church buildings and property each week include Narcotics Anonymous and Strides Tutoring. Our Christian Fellowship Center is a Red Cross certified emergency shelter, and we share the gym with neighboring churches and the Fountain Inn Recreation Department for basketball and volleyball practices and games.
In addition, we:
- Collect donations of food for the Golden Strip Emergency Relief Agency.
- Collect donations of food for Backpack Blessings.
- Host a blood drive for the Blood Connection.
- Participate in town-wide community cleanup events.
- Provide seasonal gifts for Presbyterian Communities and Thornwell Home for Children.
Presbyterian Disaster Assistance uses our facility as a collection point. The youth of our church (PYC) also support the James Monroe Mission house and the Fountain Inn Police Department through their mission efforts each the year.
Seasonal Service Opportunities
Before Christmas we hold a Christ-giving Market, during which you can donate to various charitable organizations in honor of a loved one as an alternative way of Christmas gifting that better honors the spirit of the season of our Savior’s birth.
Donations for Golden Strip Emergency Relief and Backpack Blessings can be left in the large blue buckets you will see around the church. The easiest one to find is located at the bottom of the steps near the pastor’s office in the Education Building.